Did you Forget your wifi password, which is already saved in your Windows PC? And you want to Retrieve that password, thenIi can able to help you in this. Here, you can know how to find Wifi Password on Windows 10. So, many people think that how to see wifi password on windows 10, then the following steps so that you can easily. Actually, forgetting the wifi password is a common problem, because once we save the password of wifi and after that, the wifi will be automatically connected whenever we are near to it. So, there is no need of password and we forget this with time.
But sometimes, we want that password to tell other and we didn’t remember it. So, in that cases, we can see the saved passwords in our windows 10 check imessage on pc windows 10. So, today we are going to discuss the steps to See the password on your windows PC. Not only password, we can also see all the saved passwords that are saved in your browser. we can discuss it later. But, now let us discuss How to check wifi password on windows 10. The following I will give you steps to windows 10 wifi password.
How to Check WiFi Password on Windows 10
So, if you want to know how to show wifi password windows 10, then this is the perfect place for you. So, then let’s dig into the topic and try to know about the steps included in retrieving your Wifi password. Also here by following the below steps you can also see the password of the wifi that you are currently connected to. So, the following are the steps to windows 10 view wifi password.
Including windows 10, here we can also know how to view wifi password on windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7. So, if you are trying to see the password, then follow the steps given below. Ans also share your experience with us about this article in the comment section provided below. Also, read How to rotate a video on iPhone.
Steps to Find Wifi Password in Windows 10
The steps to Find the Wifi Password in windows 10. So, here we are going to find the process by which we can be able to view the wifi password. Steps are given below, take a look.
- Go to the toolbar and Select “Open network and Sharing centre“. Then a window opens.
- In that window you have to select “Change adapter settings“. and then give a right click on the wifi network and in the drop-down menu select the “Status” option.
- Now another window appears on the screen, in that click on “wireless Properties“, Then go to “Security” tab.
- In that, just check out the “Showbox Characters“. Once you check the box, the password will be opened.
- So, this is the process through which you can see the saved wifi password on windows10.
If you want to see the password of the wifi which is not in your range, then you have to use the command prompt screen to continue with the process. In this following lines you can know how to find wifi password on windows 10. This is the easy process, follow the below process:
- Click on the Start button or Click Windows+R to open run option, in that type “cmd” and click on “Enter“.
- Then, here type the command “netsh wlan show profile“. and click on enter.
- Now this will show you all the wifi profiles, that you are connected to.
- To Reveal the specific network password, Follow this command substituting the “Network Name” with your wifi name. netsh wlan show profile “NETWORK NAME” key=clear.
- So, by using this method also you can view your Wifi password which is saved in your windows 10.
How to find the Wifi password in Windows 8.1/8
- Go to the Right edge of the screen and select “Settings“.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and select Settings.
- If you are operating through the mouse, go to the right corner of the home screen, then move the cursor to settings icon, and click on “settings“.
- Then, tap on the network icon of the network you want, then click on “connect”.
- Now, swipe on the right edge of the screen and then type “View Network connections”. Then select the same in the search results.
- In this step, in the network connection window, Right click on the network name and then select “Status”.
- Here, select “Wireless properties“.
- Next, go to security tab and then Check on the “Show characters“. That’s it now you can see the password in the security key box.
Find the password on your router’s configuration web page
If you have a computer that can connect to the Internet, you can find the password by doing the following you can know how to find wifi password on windows 10.
- Go to start button and then click on the search box in the taskbar, enter cmd, and in the search results, select Command Prompt.
- In the command prompt window, type ipconfig and then press enter.
- Then, in the Wireless LAN adapter wifi options, select “Default Gateway” option.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address next to the Default gateway in the search tab.
- Then you can see the default IP address online or in the documentation.
- Now, simply enter username and password to open the router configuration web page.
- In the configuration page, you can see the wireless settings option.
- Then there you can mostly, see the network ID and password.
So, friends, like this way, we can be ale to see our wifi password which is saved in your windows. Hope this article was helped you to retrieve your Wifi password, If you don’t understand any step or you got any problem, please don’t hesitate to ask us. The comment section is right below, Just drop a message, our team will fix your Problem. Thank you for reading this article, please keep visiting for more updates. Thank you, have a nice day guys.